Location – Japan – Ideally Tokyo
Japanese and English language skills are required
Centro is seeking a highly professional Aftersales Coach who can actively demonstrate a proven background in the following competencies:-
- Consulting/Coaching experience
- Automotive After Sales (in dealer) Management experience
- Business improvement with a special focus on NPS / Customer Satisfaction
Working with a group of franchised dealers to improve their NPS/CSI scores. This is initially a short term contract which may be extended. The Coach will:-
- Analyse NPS Performance
- Work with the Aftersales Manager and Team to develop and implement NPS improvement plans.
- Identify training needs within the aftersales team and coordinate relevant training programs
- Implement customer-centric initiatives to enhance overall customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement effective strategies to optimise workflow and resource utilisation.
- Establish and enforce rigorous quality control measures for all aftersales services
- Ensure customer concerns are promptly effectively resolved.
Interested ? We want to hear from you. Please contact us and send your CV/Profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
« VIEW ALL NEWS